What You Should Do! Donate $100 to Big City Mountaineers (BCM) through our Summit For Someone climb with Backpacker Magazine before January 31st and automatically be entered to win great prizes! Click here to donate, http://www.summitforsomeone.org/donate?page=4&climber=8475.
How it Works.
For every $100 you donate to our climb you will name will be thrown in the hat to win some awesome prizes! Already made a donation and didn’t realize that $100 could enter you to get cool prizes? No problem! Donate the additional amount to get to $100 and it will still count. Want to increase you chances to win? Donate $200, $300, or a billion dollars…. totally up to you.
Why Support BCM?
Your donation makes it possible for urban youth to get outdoors and experience the wonder, beauty and challenges of nature. Can you imagine never having seen stars? Some of these kids literally have never experienced nature. Your donation will ensure that someone gets to have this kind of once in a lifetime experience.
What Can You Win?
Companies such as The North Face, The Coleman Company, Diet For Health and others have generously donated great prizes!!! We are super thankful to them all. Here are some of the amazing things you can win!
- The North Face™ Surge Backpack
- The North Face™ Sleeping Bag
- Coleman® Instant Tent 6
- Coleman® 4D CPX™ LED Duo Lantern
- Coleman®™ PerfectFlow InstaStart 2-Burner Stove
- olloclip, the complete lens solution for your iPhone 4 or 5. Fisheye, wide angle and macro all in one lens. www.olloclip.com
- Local Los Angeles designer Teresa Rae is donating some of her amazing BOERA jewelry.
- Diet For Health is offering a 6-week weight loss program valued at over $500! (LA area only)
- Pet Sitting (LA area only)
- Haircut with Maureen Blache at Loraine’s Color Bar in Santa Monica (LA area only)
- One of a kind ceramic art piece by artist Pam Kisor[gallery ids="163,166,165,162,169,167,168,164,160"]